Your customers and potential customers are becoming more time-poor every day. With ever more social media, email messages and advertising, it’s getting very congested out there.
The answer is to make sure your communications stand out from the crowd. Your messages need to be relevant and timely, and aim right at the heart of your target market. This starts with your brand and what you want it to communicate. Then you need consistent promotion of your key selling points – do they flow through all your communications? We’ll help you articulate all of this and get the groundwork right.
There are many communication tools at your disposal. We can help you get the most out of each of them:
- Branding – strategy development and implementation
- Websites – redevelopment of your current website or creation of a new one
- Social media – review of which platform will work best, setting up accounts if you don’t already have them and creating regular content
- Professional copywriting – for communications that are compelling and engaging, and which result in action
- Public Relations – media relations and writing press releases
- Advertising – media buying and creative development
- Sponsorship – opportunity sourcing, contract negotiation and performance management
- Promotional material – copywriting and design/development of brochures, internal and external newsletters and other promotional material
- Event management – hospitality, exhibitions, trade shows and new product launches.