Your online presence is a vital part of how you communicate with your target markets, and it’s gaining more prominence every day. For many businesses, online media is the primary source of new leads and the main method of customer communication.
You can’t ignore the importance of websites, social media and online marketing, but you don’t have to panic if you’re not doing all of it. Breathe Marketing helps you to revisit that fundamental question – what is the best medium to reach your customers and potential customers? If your audience is not on Instagram or Twitter then these are going to be less important tools for you.
When you want to improve your online presence, help is at hand.
- Websites – we can redevelop your current website or create a new one. We’ll work out the best structure, navigation and design and then write all of the content. Where possible, we’ll recycle the best bits from your old website so we don’t reinvent wheels.
- SEO and Google Ads – we know what Google looks for when ranking your site, so we’ll design and write it with search engine optimisation (SEO) in mind. After all, what’s the point of having a great website if it can’t be found? We can run Google Ad campaigns built around the optimum keywords and do on-site and off-site SEO to make sure your website ranks highly – and stays there.
- Blogs – these can be great for communicating with your target markets (and Google loves them, which will help your website ranking). We can get you set up so you can have a go at writing regular entries, or we can write them for you.
- Social media – marketing to your customers and potential customers is more of a dialogue than ever before. Gone are the days of shouting your selling points and expecting a sale. It’s all about engaging in a conversation, and there are some great social media tools to help you do this such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram. We can work out the best medium for you, get things started and provide ongoing support and content if you need it.
- Email marketing – yes, it’s still worth doing email marketing. There are some clever tools out there nowadays and with some great content, you can get the cut-through you’re looking for.
- Inbound marketing – then we need to bring all of these digital tools together to create the wonderful world of inbound marketing. Lead magnets, funnels, automated emails, conversions – it can all be a bit overwhelming. But don’t worry, it’s not overwhelming to us. Contact us to learn how you can create killer digital marketing strategies to generate leads.